Pricing & Packages Guide
You’re not a one-size-fits-all business, right? Neither am I, so I always tailor my process to suit you.
For ease and simplicity, I have several packages that serve as a framework from which to build a customised proposal should you require additional elements for the perfect brand identity or custom website.
All prices in NZD.
Bespoke Branding & Logo Design
Investment $1,920 + gst
The right aesthetic can take your product or service to the next level. It can capture your business (its quirks, values and personality) and use it as a foundation to build an emotional connection with your audience. It can also give you a massive leg up on the competition. This branding package will give you all the assets you require to amplify your business.
- Brand clarity questionnaire & research into your field of business
- Moodboard & creative brief
- 2 x Branding concepts complete with primary and secondary logos, additional brand elements, colour palette and typography
- Refining of your chosen concept, with up to 2 rounds of revisions
- Primary logo, secondary logo and brand icon (made available in various file formats and colour options for web and print)
- Brand guidelines outlining logo usage, typography selection, custom colour palette, brand tone etc.
Investment $960 + gst
Brand collateral is a great way to elevate brand awareness. From business cards to email nurture sequences, we'll make sure all your branding is consistent and cohesive. Simply choose three options from the list below to get started.
- Business card design
- Letterhead design
- Gift card design
- Swing tag design
- Packaging box/bag design
- Custom tissue paper design
- PDF media kit design
- PDF freebie design
- Newsletter template design
- Nurture sequence design (up to 3 emails)
- Facebook cover graphic
- 6 x editable Instagram feed/story graphics
- 6 x editable Pinterest graphics
Note, printing costs are not included.
Investment $960 + gst
Need a professional designer or developer for the day? After a discovery call to discuss strategy for maximum impact, we will plan a jam-packed day of design, development or both! We can cover everything from custom graphic design to website changes and advanced integrations to elevate your business.
Half-day options are also available.
Custom Website Design & Development
Investment from $3,000 - $7,000 + gst
You need a website that is tailored to your business. Through custom design and development, you will launch a website that highlights your offering in the best possible way while providing your potential customers with a flawless online experience. Every project is quoted specifically based on your site needs but most projects fall in the $3-7k range. The full scope of your project will be laid out clearly in a detailed proposal so there are no surprises, hiccups or misunderstandings along the way.
- Website project questionnaire
- Design mockup with 2 rounds of revisions
- Professionally designed website with e-commerce functionality if required
- Custom development & code
- Mobile responsive design Implementation of written copy and imagery
- Social media Integration
- Newsletter integration + popup if required
- Basic SEO and Google Analytics setup
- Submitting website with Google’s search console
- Domain transfer & connection
- Video training session/guide
- Custom launch graphics
- Website content, such as copywriting and photography
- Domain registration or hosting fees
- Advanced in-dept SEO
- Ongoing website support, maintenance or changes
I’m interested in working with you, how do we get started?
If you feel like we might be a good fit for your project, you can fill out our inquiry form here! I will be in touch within 48 hours to arrange a 15 minute discovery call so we can also begin discussing your website and/or branding requirements in more detail.
What website platform/framework do you work with?
The majority of our websites are custom built on Shopify, Wordpress, Webflow or Squarespace – all easy-to-manage, SEO-friendly, secure platforms. They have the functionality and capability to handle any type of website (including e-commerce sites).
Will I be able to make changes to my website?
Yes, the platforms we build on extremely easy to use and you will have the full ability to update your content as much as you’d like, without needing any knowledge of web coding. I can provide you with support and instructions on how to make your site updates.
Is content entry for my site included?
Yes, it is vital that you have the majority of your content is ready prior to the website design and development process. The style of photography and copy can dictate the design of your website. I always suggest hiring the help of a professional photographer and copywriter as this will ensure your imagery and copy is of a high standard and appeals directly to your target audience.
I will insert all the content provided during the website design and development process. However, if your content is not ready by the time the website is ready to launch, I will insert dummy text as a placeholder and you can place your content whenever you’re ready or have me the input your content at a later date for an additional fee.
Do you offer payment plans?
Yes! We required a 25% - 50% deposit depending on the project size to secure a spot on our calendar. The remaining balance is due prior to the project completion date.
Any recommendations for copywriting and photography?
Can you help with social media?
Yes, I can help to create social media graphics (ie. Facebook headers, Instagram content) and help with the set up of scheduling tools. However, if you need help with social media strategy then check out the girls at Ace The Gram.
Can you do website 'tweaks'?
Absolutely, check out our Designer/Developer day or half day option. Get in touch with details of what tweaking is required and I will help in any way I can.